List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: keystone.pot
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 17:02:12

On Monday 25 June 2001 18:30, Roman Maurer wrote:
> Hello!

> And where is the documentation template for keystone that
> used to be in docs/kdenetwork/keystone.pot?

There  was a doc saying basically "there is no doc".  I removed it for now, I
didn't see much point putting more cruft in nonbeta (where most of the apps
already don't have any docs, and don't seem to need to tell anyone so), and
it's easy enough to retrieve it after the release when (if) keystone goes
back into kdenetwork.

--
Lauri Watts