List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    News from i18n.kde.org
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2001-05-31 16:30:26

        Hello friends,

    i18n.kde.org is back again (arround 70% finished).

Already done:
    * CVS is up
    * FTP is up (Coolo, you need to tell if your satisfied if new ftp server
and if I missed something)
    * Mail system is up

TODO:
    * cron's for syncronizing web site + statistics
    * mailing lists for teams in form of ro@i18n.kde.org or no_NY@i18n.kde.org.
(please send me mail addresses for every team which want to be owner for
teams lists). Owners can make anything they like and if your already excited
please take a look a www.ezmlm.org and read some manuals for list admins. I'll
put on i18n.kde.org manuals to be handy for all people.
    * check if I missed something from old i18n.kde.org (feedback is welcome)

New Features:
   * you can reach KBabel homepage at http://kbabel.i18n.kde.org or http://www.kbabel.i18n.kde.org
   * every team an real address and not only dir.
   E.g. french team can advertise that instead of
    http://i18n.kde.org/teams/fr/ , their users can
    use www.fr.i18n.kde.org or fr.i18n.kde.org
  Here are current sites (listed because DNS system have some
restriction and I cannot use e.g. www.no_NY.i18n.kde.org)

http://ru.i18n.kde.org
http://www.ru.i18n.kde.org
http://fr.i18n.kde.org
http://www.fr.i18n.kde.org
http://tr.i18n.kde.org
http://www.tr.i18n.kde.org
http://de.i18n.kde.org
http://www.de.i18n.kde.org
http://es.i18n.kde.org
http://www.es.i18n.kde.org
http://no-NY.i18n.kde.org
http://www.no-NY.i18n.kde.org
http://it.i18n.kde.org
http://www.it.i18n.kde.org
http://ro.i18n.kde.org
http://www.ro.i18n.kde.org
http://el.i18n.kde.org
http://www.el.i18n.kde.org
http://hu.i18n.kde.org
http://www.hu.i18n.kde.org
http://sv.i18n.kde.org
http://www.sv.i18n.kde.org
http://zh-TWBig5.i18n.kde.org
http://www.zh-TWBig5.i18n.kde.org
http://en.i18n.kde.org
http://www.en.i18n.kde.org
http://sl.i18n.kde.org
http://www.sl.i18n.kde.org

Note: every team have already e.g. ftp.fr.i18n.kde.org so, if needed
they'll have FTP space for users convenience.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin
<claudiuc@work.ro>