List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Can I see at least *one* documentation in my own language?
From:       Eric Bischoff <eric () boson ! caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-05-31 13:56:58

Hi all,

I recompiled kdelibs today, and now I can see non-latin languages in the new
 help center.

So the lists are:

1 - languages that I did not test because khelpcenter hadn't been translated

 	ca da et fi he hr it ko nl pl pt ro sk sr zh_CN

2 - languages displaying correctly at least khelpcenter's doc, after some
 fixing (no one worked from scratch excepted English)

 	cs de en es fr hu ja ru sl sv zh_TW

Some of those languages, as already said, must convert every other doc to XML
 and UTF-8 in order to work with the new help center.