List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english]Re: documentation size
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-28 19:06:44

On Monday, 28. May 2001 20:33, Pam R wrote:
> On Monday 28 May 2001 16:18, Lauri Watts wrote:
>
> [Large snip to reduce file size]
>
> > So here it is: I refuse point blank to limit documentation based on file
> > size.
>
> Lauri, I agree with you 100%

But I would like to see the documentation splitted a bit more into several
entities which can be translated independently - like the kcontrol modules
are handled. This makes it easier to share the work and still gives you the
full power of large documentation.

Greetings, Stephan

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.