List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Bug Report or Bugreport
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-11 10:58:04

On Friday, 11. May 2001 12:10, David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 11 May 2001 10:50, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> > I think that's a brilliant idea. What's the chance of getting developers
> > to accept it?
>
> With I18N_MSGBOX_CAPTION ? Not much. That's a guaranteed way to break
> fingers ;-) i18nToolTip and i18nDialogCaption have more chances though :)
>
> (The xgettext line is going to take the whole screen though !)
>
> Stephan ?
I don't really care. We need i18nShortCut very soon though and there it's
important to know for the translator :)

The xgettext line already takes the whole screen, but fortunatly noone sees
them and as xgettext runs on one central host and we apply a patch to that
one anyway, I see no problem.

Greetings, Stephan

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.