List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Bug Report or Bugreport
From:       "Malcolm Hunter" <malcolm_hunter () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-05-10 16:37:54

Okay (Ok, OK.. heh), I've been playing around with KDE and apart from a few
spelling mistakes (which I will leave until the team has begun a methodical
checking process), I notice alot of inconsistency in the menus and tooltips.
For example: In KSpread, the border button tooltips show: Border left,
Border Top, Border Right... notice that the 'left' has a lower case L. If
you click on the menus, some options have title case and others sentence
case. Similarly, some of the Color Schemes in Control Center / Colors have
the same. Since KDE has such wonderful eye-candy elsewhere, would it be
appreciated if I included work in this area?

Regards,

Malcolm