List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: one more change to poxml
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <epedersen () stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-03-30 11:06:25

But it is my impression the system actually works now. I think this is an
incredible improvement. When there was a change in ksame recently it showed
up as two fuzzies and two new strings, and in the old system, I might not
have discovered it at all, unless I follow the mailing lists really
carefully. Our humble thanks to Stephan.

Erik