List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: character (font?) problems
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2001-01-30 17:29:57

Today Stephan Kulow wrote:

| Is this fixed when you set the LANG as Tinkl said?

Yes... LANG with charset on the end... I don't know about that LC... I
even don't know what it does, but now everything works finaly :)

I have KDE from CVS copiled week ago, and qt-copy on Slackware 7.0.

We realy must do something with 2.1 release regarding this matter, it's
bad promotion if 1.x version works better than 2.x :)

--
That my ship was below them