List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: add kio8-r and koi8-u to kspell
From:       Andy Rysin <arysin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 17:24:25

>Tinkl Lukáš wrote:
>> 2.2.3? If not (that's what I suspect), it'd be nice
to wrap it inside
an
>> #ifdef.
>>
>It's available but broken, so no need to #wrap afaik
Yes, I confirm that.

--- Wolfram Diestel <wolfram@steloj.de> wrote:
> kspell for spelling russian and ukrainian texts
> before
> and it worked for me. For the translators there will
> be
> two new strings in kdelibs.
Stupid question once again, may it simplify the case
if we use standard strings like Language names and
Countries from one  source??
It may simplify life for translators, but the more
it'll provide standard sets. Though it may cause
problems for right declining in translations.

Andy