List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kafka.po: what do these strings mean?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-12-19 16:48:28

Tinkl Lukás wrote:

> Hi,

> > I found the following strings in kafka.po:
> >
> > #: rc.cpp:8
> > msgid "I"
> > msgstr ""
>
> italics
>
> > #: rc.cpp:9
> > msgid "U"
> > msgstr ""
>
> underlined
>
> > #: rc.cpp:10
> > msgid "B"
> > msgstr ""
>
> bold

Hmm, I suppose they put that on buttons? They should rather
use more descriptive pictures than these letters that are
not understandable by anyone not familiar with HTML (if
I can write HTML, why should I use kafka? ;-) or they should
use "<B>" to make it clear it's a tag.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Frauen und Maenner passen vielleicht nicht zusammen, aber meine
allerschoensten Schrammen habe ich mir bei diesem Duell geholt.