List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Updated kcontrol modules.
From:       Frederik Fouvry <fouvry () sfs ! nphil ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2000-11-26 18:30:18

,-- On Sun, 26 Nov, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:

[...]

| but that was from a time when I had one of Molnars tarballs installed. I
| suppose jw must live in some rpm somewhere. On a redhat 7 system today I
| suppose it should be
|
| #!/bin/sh
| jw  -o HTML -c /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools/kde.catalog  -d
| /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools/stylesheets/kde-l1da.dsl#html $1
|
| or something close to that?

"close" is the word: all catalogues are called "catalog" (and are
ideally found by the kdb2html installation, such that you don't need
to worry about it anymore), and the effect of only using the Danish
style sheet might be quite explosive ...  No, you must use
kde.dsl#html (you can also try kde.dsl#print).  It derives that it is
Danish from settings, and if not, you've done something wrong ;-)

No idea about the name of the script: either jw or kdb2html, I think.

--
Frederik Fouvry		-	fouvry@sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de
KDE DocBook Team	-	kde-docbook@master.kde.org