List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Updated kcontrol modules.
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <epedersen () stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2000-11-26 17:31:36

Well I basically know how to translate the docs, but I don't know how to
check my translations. My script that converted docbook to html
says

#!/bin/sh
jw  -o HTML -c /opt/kde2/share/apps/ksgmltools/kde.cat  -d
/opt/kde2/share/apps/ksgmltools/stylesheets/kde.dsl#html $1

but that was from a time when I had one of Molnars tarballs installed. I
suppose jw must live in some rpm somewhere. On a redhat 7 system today I
suppose it should be

#!/bin/sh
jw  -o HTML -c /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools/kde.catalog  -d
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools/stylesheets/kde-l1da.dsl#html $1

or something close to that?