List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Tranlsation Website
From:       Gorkem Cetin <gorkem () gelecek ! com ! tr>
Date:       2000-11-20 23:08:17

Hi,

Turkish team is willing to adopt such a system. In fact, I'm sure this
will increase our productivity (letting many other translators put effort
on the subject). I share the same concerns with Thomas, but IMO,
advantages >> disadvt in this model. It'd be nice if the interface is
programmed PHP with i18n features built in it, let more than one
translator to approve the strings, e-mail notification for
to-be-approved translations, etc.

--
Görkem

> >Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 12:57:29 -0500
> >From: Andreas Pour <pour@mieterra.com>
> >To: Thomas Diehl <thd@kde.org>
> >Subject: Tranlsation Website
>
> Hi, Thomas,
>
> I have an idea for improving the translation process and getting more
> people involved.  I outline the idea here, I hate to be brief but I
> don't have very much time today but wanted to get this out there:

<...>