List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Press release (draft)
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2000-10-23 15:21:17

Federico Cozzi wrote:

> While translating the press release (draft 4) I discovered that there is
> no mention about the availability of KDE2 in many different languages.

There's a sentence in the configurability sentence about being able to
choose from 40 languages.  I can make it more prominent if you can tell
me exactly how many languages are available for KDE 2.0 (or at least
will be available when the 2.01 branch is finished).

Ciao,

Andreas Pour

http://www.kde.com/ :  Everything KDE
http://apps.kde.com/:  The Latest in KDE Applications