List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Character problems?
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2000-10-17 22:18:57

Hello I have some strange problems with Kbabel compiled from cvs since a
week maybe. I have compiled it several times, and today too.

Problem is that instead of "our" characters I see ? sign. Everything
worked fine before, and I didn't change anything, nor I've modified that
files. Catalog manager, and KDE also displays everything fine.

All KDE and qt libs are up-to-date.

Pozdrav/Regards,
Roske

--
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog