List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    credits.html
From:       rizzi () kde ! org
Date:       2000-09-29 16:55:36

Hi all,
as we said in Erlangen most of KDE translators translate only to read
their names somewhere (I remeber what Gorkem said about his team..)
Today I noticed that in www.kde.org/credits.html there are hundred of
missing names. Many languages have no names in this list.
I think would be nice if each team leader adds the full list of
translators of his team. (I don't know if is better to update the CVS data
file that generates credits.html or to send an email to  Matthias Hlzer)
What do you think about it ?
Bye

Registered Linux User No.71426  |       ***  KDE Project  ***
        Andrea Rizzi		|  http://www.kde.org/
mailto:	Andrea.Rizzi@sns.it    	|  http://www.kde.org/international/italy
	rizzi@cibs.sns.it   	|  Projects: KOffice,KFinger,KTranslator,
	rizzi@kde.org		|  Italian translations teamleader