List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Report from first KDE documentation and localization meeting
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-09-29 14:37:18

Roman Maurer wrote:

> Eric Bischoff wrote:
> >
> > Happy reading ;-)
> >
> > If you want to go fast, directly jump to section entitled "decided
> > action items".
>
> Thank you for the report!  That's quite a lot of issues you discussed ...

We were quite busy ;-) just like the koffice guys.

> BTW, is the report also available on WWW?

Not yet. Christian Tibirna asked me to put it on kde/www/announcements
but I have no HTML version so it might even look more arid than it is
really. And to be honest I don't have time to convert it.

> I'd like to link it from
> the digested report that Andrej has made for the members of Slovenian
> team (in Slovene at http://www.lugos.si/delo/slo/KDE-sl/erlangen-2000.html).

Since it's not online yet, just copy it onto your server if you want.

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.