List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: koffice translations!!!
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-09-29 12:28:50

> However, this is an open source project. And if you think that
> I ship an application from which I know that it is buggy in
> the math engine just because someone from caldera set a time
> schedule then you are wrong. I am sorry for the extra load
> on the translators. But I had no time before to make these fixes
> before and nobody else did them.
>
> Bye
> Torben

I don't want to start a flame, but I'd like to make it clear: I don't
know anyone at Caldera putting schedules on KDE 2.

But for sure, there are some KDE members that try to do some planning
and keep the translator's work load more or less organized.

Thomas, do you approve what I'm saying?

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.