List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: The importance of translations
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <epedersen () stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2000-09-28 0:12:38

This is a nice letter. I have to admit I got a little upset when I found myself
doing several hours of translation on kspread most of which I had also done
earlier. But if kspread is as good as I hope when it comes out with kde2, then
it does not matter.

It might occasionally be a good idea to have a msgstr in a po-file saying DON'T
TRANSLATE YET

That would not be very difficult I think.

Erik Kjær Pedersen