List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: koffice translations!!!
From:       Juraj Bednar <bednar () rak ! isternet ! sk>
Date:       2000-09-27 19:25:13

Hello,

> On the whole, the timing for this KOffice hacking wasn't very good, that's
> for sure. But when a government offers to pay for a developer & translator
> meeting session, you can't just say "good idea, but let's wait for after 2.0,
> we are in a freeze currently".

Well, you can. It's a free software. We didn't go there to do a contract, but to
meet, fix bugs, etc. We don't have to do anything with it, it's still done in
our free time and most of us don't get paid for that. Nothing of what we do is
for some government, but for us.

I liked the meeting and would like to thank the government. But it was a meeting,
not a long-time contract. I liked to meet all of you guys :).

 Have a nice day,
     Juraj.