List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    RE: koffice translations!!!
From:       Tinkl_Lukáš <Lukas.Tinkl () merlin ! cz>
Date:       2000-09-26 17:33:21

> Tinkl Lukáš wrote:
> >
> > To whoever did it: you suck!
> > I finished *all* translations in Erlangen, but now the
> whole koffice PO
> > files are all screwed, only kspread has 167 fuzzy and 151
> untranslated
> > messages, not to mention the other files. Is it really so
> hard to understand
> > that KDE has been frozen for new features and messages???
>
> I agree, but I wouldn't use such a strong language. What bothers me
> most, is that most of them are not really needed. Mainly they
> are layout
> changes or some similar small changes.

Sure, I apologize for the expression. But still I cannot see why some people
are just ignoring the rules we'd agreed upon. :-((
I wonder what the author of these changes would feel like if I deleted his
files from CVS, and he would have to start over?!? Because that's what I did
a thousand times before while translating koffice.

> However, Koffice teams isn't the only one to blame. In five
> days, while
> I was away, there were plenty of changes in other packages as well
> (mostly kdelibs, kdebase).

Yes, I agree. Some of them were needed though, to fix bugs.

Regards,
Lukas Tinkl <lukas@kde.org>