List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: koffice translations!!!
From:       Marko Samastur <markos () elite ! org>
Date:       2000-09-26 17:08:25

Tinkl Lukáš wrote:

> To whoever did it: you suck!
> I finished *all* translations in Erlangen, but now the whole koffice PO
> files are all screwed, only kspread has 167 fuzzy and 151 untranslated
> messages, not to mention the other files. Is it really so hard to understand
> that KDE has been frozen for new features and messages???

I agree, but I wouldn't use such a strong language. What bothers me
most, is that most of them are not really needed. Mainly they are layout
changes or some similar small changes.

However, Koffice teams isn't the only one to blame. In five days, while
I was away, there were plenty of changes in other packages as well
(mostly kdelibs, kdebase).

Greetings,

	Marko