List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Compilation errors
From:       Volker Dose <vpdose () cpmgut ! toppoint ! de>
Date:       2000-09-14 18:25:10

Hello.

Am Don, 14 Sep 2000 schrieb Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram:

> this probably is not the proper group. but could
> someone could help me out here.

I will try it. I also had similar problems with the connection between the
DCOPserver and the X-Server (Errors like: _IceTransSocketUNIXConnect:
Can't connect: errno = 111) .

After reading a few postings in the kde-develog mailing-list I did
a "make clean" in the kdelibs-tree. If I remember right, after the next
compilation the problem was gone.

If this does not help, you can try to delete the kdelibs-tree and get it
completly new (this was necessary for my compilation of kdebase).

Hope this helps.
Regards, Volker.
PS: I don't know exactly why this problems appeared. It must be a "hick" in
cvsup or my use of cvsup. But it seems, that only a few people had this errors.

--
vpdose@cpmgut.toppoint.de (Volker Dose)			Tel.: 0431/738732