List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.0 Release Schedule
From:       Michael McBride <mmcbride () ematic ! com>
Date:       2000-09-05 12:45:54

On Tue, 05 Sep 2000, Matthias Elter wrote:
> KDE 2.0 release candidate 1
> --------------------
>
> Fri 08/09
>  - tag KDE_1_94
>  - fix showstoppers during the weekend
>  - extensive test over the weekend

etc....

I guess I am not quite sure when I should stop adding any new documentation?
What about minor corrections to current documentation?

Someone please let me know so that I will not continue to commit after my
input is no longer welcome.

Thanks.

Mike

PS:  I will look over the "KControl/kcontrol/Control Center" issue this
evening.

--
Mike McBride
mmcbride@ematic.com