List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    RE: Macedonia
From:       "Danko Ilik" <danko () mindless ! com>
Date:       2000-07-06 19:36:05

> I have a tendency to think that people should be allowed to decide
what
> their country is called, strange clauses in their constitusions
> notwithstanding.

Please, please, on the Balkans extremist people say lots of stupid
things,
but our constitution has never said that. Media than explore those
things
for profits and propaganda (everywhere). See our constitution in
English if you
like: http://www.soros.org.mk/mk/en/const.htm. It's a regular European
one :-)