List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Call for opinions: "American English" or "European English"
From:       matthschulz <matthschulz () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-05-31 0:57:27

Well, the printing presses my company builts have two sets of "English" They
started with european but an american pressman does not understand what
"backward" means it has to be named "reverse" for them. There are some more
differences. So they had no other choice than making another set of "English
language files"

Matth