List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    English/Editorial Team website started....
From:       Michael McBride <mmcbride () ematic ! com>
Date:       2000-05-29 15:48:52

For all documentation writers.

We have finally opened the English/Editorial Team website.

http://i18n.kde.org/teams/en/

On this website, you can find helpful information on writing your
documentation.  Everyone who is currently writting documentation, please read
over this site over the next few days.  There is lots of important
information there that should answer many of your questions, and give you
ideas for your documentation.

If anyone has any comments on the information contained within, please let me
know.  I will continue to update this site, so please check back occasionally.

--
Mike McBride
mmcbride@ematic.com