List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Compile/cvs problems!?
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-05-27 8:15:44

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > Anyway. I renamed all "docs" dir to "doc" (excepted in
> Anyway? This is kdesupport/audiofile! I repeat! Could you
> please revert this? This is _very_ pointless

As you wish, I'll do it.

Anyhow, I still do think it was a good idea to rename "docs"
to "doc" on some other places, we need an homogeneous naming
scheme so that we don't forget to handle them.

Here is the list of where I changed "docs" to "doc":

kdeadmin/kcron
kdegraphics/kfax
kdenetwork/kppp
kdenonbeta/<many places>
kdesdk/ktranslator
kdesupport/audiofile (will be reverted)
kdeutils/kpm
koffice/kimageshop

In some of them I even moved the "doc" directory to the top
directory of the package as in the other packages

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.