List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kshisen
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-05-22 11:40:01

Hi all,

Unlike what Mike said, Kshisen documentation has changed
once again. I cleaned up the markup. Translators, please use
the latest version (revision 1.4 in CVS).

What needed to change :

- &kshisen; entity was supposed to use the name of the
application
- <releaseinfo> should always match the described
application's release number
  (while docbook standard says it is the number of the
*documentation*, nothing prevents
   us from using the same number as the *application*'s
release number)
- normalized <releasinfo>'s format (like 1.02.03) (<date> is
the other one
  which has to be normalized)
- revision histories are of little utility
- added redactor's email (no <ulink>, they are useless in
the <email> field)
- fixed chapters and section ids (they should use a dash to
separate the words,
  and be lower case)

Most of those mistakes were due to the legacy of the
automated translation ;-).

Many thanks to Dirk Doerflinger for his redaction work. Many
thanks to Mike Mc Bride for his huge redaction coordination
work. KShisen-sho is the first concrete result. I hope we
will see many new English documentations coming next weeks !
:-)

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.