List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Adding the support of Telugu to KDE
From:       "U. Mohan Varma" <mvarma () cfdlab ! aero ! iisc ! ernet ! in>
Date:       2000-03-27 15:30:25

Hi All!
	I am from India.  I am an experienced user of both linux and kde.  I have
subscribed to this mailing list recently, and very much interested in spending
my spare time to work for adding the support Telugu to KDE.  I found that no
team has been formed to work on this language. I would like to know and hear
from the people who are either already working or even willing to work in this
direction to coordinate our efforts.

Thanking you all,

Varma.