List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: highscore pages at i18n.kde.org are in sync
From:       Tobias Burnus <burnus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-03-22 9:18:22

Hi Claudiu,

>    I observed some days that higscore.html
> for Romanian (at least) is not in sync
> with CVS.
>    What is time interval between 2 updates?
>    Thanks.
If nothing goes wrong, they should be almost in sync.
On  the i18n.kde.org server one big script is creating
the highscore/highscore.html file, which is in CVS.kde.org.
(A script by Stephan Kulow, it takes half a day or so)
Another script checks I think every hour, whether
the highscore.html file is newer and if it is,
then it processes it and puts it directly on the i18n.kde.org
webserver. (In that process some links are added.)

A check should be the date which is in highscore.html (CVS)
and in highscore.html (i18n.kde.org/Web).

The two files should be no more than one (or half) a day
out of sync, else either script goes wrong.

As of writing the CVS version contains the date:
Wed Mar 22 02:58:01 GMT 2000
Whereas http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/highscore.html
is as of
Wed Mar 22 02:58:01 GMT 2000
Which is quite the same.

(Ok, I found a bug: the highscore-XX.html files are not
deleted, if no untranslated item is found, see
highscore-en_UK.html)

Tobias