List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KLocale and default values
From:       Andre Charbonneau <mm4jx8sz () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2000-02-21 14:31:24

I was wondering if a KLocale instance uses the current os-level locale
setting (defined with the LANG env variable) to set its default values,
or does it always defaults the something basic like the "C" locale using
hardcoded default values?  In other words, if I change the LANG
environment variable to another locale, will an application using
KLocale for I/O formatting be affected or not?
Does anyone have any information about this subject?

Thanks in advance,
--
Andre Charbonneau
Software Engineer