List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n snapshots still broken
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-01-11 9:10:09

Francois-Xavier Duranceau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded, bunzipped and untarred the last french i18n snapshot from
> i18n.kde.org.
>
> This is what I get when configuring:
>
> [fx@localhost fx]$ cd kde-i18n-fr
> [fx@localhost kde-i18n-fr]$ ls
> Makefile.am   am_edit       configure        install-sh  missing
> Makefile.in   config.guess  configure.files  ltconfig    mkinstalldirs
> acinclude.m4  config.h.in   configure.in     ltmain.sh   subdirs
> aclocal.m4    config.sub    docs             messages
> [fx@localhost kde-i18n-fr]$ ./configure
> creating cache ./config.cache
> configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in ../admin
> ./../admin
>
> A quick workaround is to 'ln -sf kde-i18n-fr admin'.
>
> Can somebody fix it?

Hmm, I fixed quite a bunch yesterday, so I guess you're talking of the
version of 20000110. I just downloaded kde-i18n-de and it works great.
If you look at kde-i18n.tar.bz2 btw, you'll note that it's a bit bigger
than it used to be. This is because I split the languages out of it, but
forgot to move them before packaging the whole tarball :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.