Francois-Xavier Duranceau wrote: > > Hi, > > I downloaded, bunzipped and untarred the last french i18n snapshot from > i18n.kde.org. > > This is what I get when configuring: > > [fx@localhost fx]$ cd kde-i18n-fr > [fx@localhost kde-i18n-fr]$ ls > Makefile.am am_edit configure install-sh missing > Makefile.in config.guess configure.files ltconfig mkinstalldirs > acinclude.m4 config.h.in configure.in ltmain.sh subdirs > aclocal.m4 config.sub docs messages > [fx@localhost kde-i18n-fr]$ ./configure > creating cache ./config.cache > configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in ../admin > ./../admin > > A quick workaround is to 'ln -sf kde-i18n-fr admin'. > > Can somebody fix it? > Hmm, I fixed quite a bunch yesterday, so I guess you're talking of the version of 20000110. I just downloaded kde-i18n-de and it works great. If you look at kde-i18n.tar.bz2 btw, you'll note that it's a bit bigger than it used to be. This is because I split the languages out of it, but forgot to move them before packaging the whole tarball :) Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds