List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Seperate language packages
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () interplus ! ro>
Date:       1999-12-19 17:03:08

            Hi all,

Īn Sun, 19 Dec 1999 a scris Manuel Gaul:
> program that "speaks" Spanish (assuming that KMail is translated :). This user
> doesn't care whether there's the Dutch, German or whatever translation on his
> HD as long as his HD space doesn't get low. And this definetely would happen if
> we wanted to include all translated docs into the packages.
> This idea wouldn't only make things better for the user but would also make it

  Personaly I agree. In addition, it would be nice to have separate
i18n+doc stuff in CVS snapshots. I hate to download 9 Megs!!! only to get
my romanian stuff.
  Also, it bother me to find & destroy all non-my-language PO and HTMLs that a
normal KDE 1.x installation make. I hope in KDE 2 this will not happen.

--