List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Where to put MO files in KDE 2.0?
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () interplus ! ro>
Date:       1999-12-19 2:33:06

            Hi all,

 Please don't flame me because I not read
yet KDE 2.0 FSS, but I don't have a powerful
Internet account (only mail and random access
to 2 phone lines). That is, I have not much money.

 I want to know where to put compiled PO files
in KDE 2.0, for make my KDE speak Romanian.

  Also, even in KDE 1.1.2 iso-8859-2 fonts
is nice selected and accepted, in KDE 2.0 alpha
for fonts family that have both iso-8859-1 and
iso-8859-2 encoding support (i.e. adobe and biznet)
is always selected iso-8859-1.
   I heard about Unicode in KDE 2.0 but I don't know
how can I deal with these things.

best regards,
--