List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Silly little flag question
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-14 10:52:30

"Schalk W. Cronje" wrote:

> I hope this is the right forum to ask. Where must we check in the Siuth
> African flag. Is it under
>
>  kdebase/l10n/
>
> If so, I assume someone has to create the kdebase/l10n/za subdirectory.
> Who must do this?

You can do this. Either go to kdebase/l10n und type
 mkdir za
 cvs add za
 cp myflag_whereever_it_is.png za/flag.png
 cvs add za/flag.png
 cp de/Makefile.am de/.cvsignore za
 cvs add za/Makefile.am za/.cvsignore
 cvs commit

or (what I would suggest)
  [keep in mind you're in l10n already]
  mkdir za
  cd za
  cp myflag_whereever_it_is.png flag.png
  cp ../de/Makefile.am ../de/.cvsignore .
  cvs import kdebase/l10n/za schalkc start
  cd ..
  rm -r za
  cvs update -dP

The reason I suggest the second way is that it also
works for recursive directories while cvs add only
works for one directory structure

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.