"Schalk W. Cronje" wrote: > > I hope this is the right forum to ask. Where must we check in the Siuth > African flag. Is it under > > kdebase/l10n/ > > If so, I assume someone has to create the kdebase/l10n/za subdirectory. > Who must do this? > You can do this. Either go to kdebase/l10n und type mkdir za cvs add za cp myflag_whereever_it_is.png za/flag.png cvs add za/flag.png cp de/Makefile.am de/.cvsignore za cvs add za/Makefile.am za/.cvsignore cvs commit or (what I would suggest) [keep in mind you're in l10n already] mkdir za cd za cp myflag_whereever_it_is.png flag.png cp ../de/Makefile.am ../de/.cvsignore . cvs import kdebase/l10n/za schalkc start cd .. rm -r za cvs update -dP The reason I suggest the second way is that it also works for recursive directories while cvs add only works for one directory structure Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online