List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Documentation: vacations
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-08-17 21:23:04

Hi everyone,

I'm on vacation from tomorrow to September 2nd.

Sergio Tellene (mailto:tells@multimania.com) will replace me as documentation
coordinator in the meantime.

The DocBook team is very close to terminate its work and could start the
massive conversion of KDE documentation from LinuxDoc to DocBook while I'm on
vacation (or they may not). You are invited to have a look at their work at
http://www.kde.org/documentation/docbook/index.html and then give your opinion.

I wish everyone a good translating and fun time at KDE internationalization and
documentation teams, and hope to see you again soon.

Eric

Documentation Interim General Coordinator, aka Grand Mufti ;-)
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^