List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: binary packages for jade?
From:       Frederik Fouvry <fouvry () essex ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-06-11 10:35:57

Hi all,

]  > I would somehow go and convert all current SGML to the docbook
]  > DTD, so you can start learning it now. I haven't found very
]  > explicit documentation on how this differs from LinuxDoc, but
]  > this is something someone else has to find out, as I have no
]  > experience with actually using linuxdoc ;(
]  I think I will look into this, but I can't promise when and how much.
]
]  > But for the start, I would like to know from you if you can
]  > find binary packages for jade (http://www.jclark.com/jade/)
]  > as we will need it for sure. There are binaries for debian,
]  > but I have no idea if RPMs exist.

A quick search on http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/?form=medium will
probably tell you all you need.  (There are Redhat packages for jade
and sp, which need on or two more packages, equally easy to find.)

--
Frederik Fouvry

Department of Language and Linguistics	  fouvry@essex.ac.uk
University of Essex			  F.Fouvry@essex.ac.uk
Wivenhoe Park				  http://clwww.essex.ac.uk/~fouvry/
Colchester
ESSEX CO4 3SQ				  Tel. +44 1206 87 20 91 (direct)
United Kingdom				  Fax  +44 1206 87 21 98