List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: docs / KSgml2Html NextPriviousTOC space patch
From:       Tobias Burnus <burnus () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-06-09 14:59:35

Hi all,

I just committed a patch, which adds a space between 'NextPriviousTable of
Contents' in the navigation bar of html files created by ksgml2html.

This patch works also with translations, doesn't add a space between Next and
</a> and doesn't add a space, when an image is used.

I suggest to get the updated file, since it simply looks better with space
http://kdecvs.stud.fh-heilbronn.de/cvsweb/kdesdk/kdesgmltools/niceHtml2Html.pm

> > > I also can't wait to
> > > get rid of our present navigation bars without spaces between the their
> > > elements. ;)
> >
> > find file
> > niceHtml2Html.pm
> > go to lines 44-46
> > add spaces in "  Next  " "  Previous  " "  Table of Contents  "
> >
> > Now you have spaces between navigation words in documentation.
> This doesn't work in other languages than english, because the translations
> of the words can't be found then.
> What you have to do is goto lines 292, 301, 311 and add spaces in
> qq( $nextlabel ), qq( $prevlabel ), qq( $toclabel ). This will work for all
> languages.
This has the disadvantage that you might get an underlined space.

Regards,

Tobias