List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: failure notice
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-28 20:03:30

Le Fri, 28 May 1999, Thomas Diehl a écrit :
> (A lot of interesting stuff)
>

> ...and, sometimes, letting developers know about how translators' lives
> ccould be made somewhat easier (keywords: dead lines -- commenting their
> POs -- geometry of buttons and dialog boxes -- and more like that).

Just let me remind you that we are speaking about documentation here.
These issues are relative to application translation, there is another list for
that (it used to be the same list in the past).

> Everybody
> has to re-invent the wheel over and over again. I believe the
> Coordinator (and maybe some work groups) should do something about this
> situation.

This is why I would recommend a former team leader, who would leave his job to
someone else.

Eric
--
  Hiroshima 45,  Tchernobyl 86,  Windows 98
Eric Bischoff - mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr