List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Doc Coordinator
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-28 19:37:56

Le Fri, 28 May 1999, dim a écrit :
> > Hi, my name is Billy Biggs.  My email address is bbiggs@div8.net.  I do
> > not have a kde.org address.
> >
> > I know Chuck from IRC.  He mentioned he was going to have to step down
> > from this position, and since I'm looking for ways to help more with KDE,
> > I offered.
>
> Sorry Bill, I have nothing against you cause I don't know you, but why on
> Earth do we need a doc coordinator who knows less about the job than we do??
>
> What do you think about Eric, guys? Eric, is it OK with you to take the job
> permanently?

Not really. Because I'm already French Team coordinator. And because I have
already been doing the job. One thing that I have learnt with free software
projects, is that many people have a biggest brain than the sum of their
individual brains. Meditate that ;-)

Eric (very honoured anyway)
--
  Hiroshima 45,  Tchernobyl 86,  Windows 98
Eric Bischoff - mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr