List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Old directories cleansing
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-27 7:05:59

Hi everyone,

To team leaders :
------------

I'm currently removing some remainder from www/documentation.

So please copy what you want to keep to your local disk, I will remove all the
national directories (de, es, it, ...) soon, and you may want to keep a copy of
your "index.html" to know which docs have already been translated to your
language.

I have also put replacement pages for index.html, the_team.html and
howto-translate.html to accomodate the new organization. You can correct my
English if you feel like to.

To Stephan :
---------

From now on, only en/general docs will remain.... I have seen that there is a
new placeholder for translated faq, but what about the user's guide and the
quickstart ?

Eric
--
  Hiroshima 45,  Tchernobyl 86,  Windows 98
Eric Bischoff - mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr