List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Persian Translation
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-04-03 23:08:41

El dimecres, 3 d'abril del 2024, a les 21:47:23 (CEST), Mohi Mirdamadi va
escriure:
> Hello dear Albert and Sohrab
>
> I want to add that Sohrab is gonna be the new translator for the Persian
> l10n team. He seems to be a young and motivated person and I hope we can
> make the team grow and be effective.
>
> As the process of adding him might take a while, I will review and commit
> his translations so that they could be used and counted.

I think that would be the optimal solution at this point, you commit his \
work  for a couple of months and then he can ask for commit access again \
and cite  you as person that vouches for him doing good work.

Does that work for you both?

Cheers,
  Albert