List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    String Freeze Exception Request
From:       Mike Noe <noeerover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-04-02 22:54:29

Hello translators:

I'd like to request a string freeze exception for
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/print-manager/-/merge_requests/117. I feel
that this is important to get into the next release because we have a
feature for manually configuring a printer address that is hidden by a
disabled button.  This MR adds an explicit search button for the remote
printer search (not requiring translation), and it also adds and action
for continuing with the printer set up with the IP address added by the
user, this one needing translation.

Also, we made  a small change to the labels and description of the
manual configure.

As I am not subscribed to this mailing list, please use "Reply All"
rather than "Reply List".
Thanks!

Mike