List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to upload docbook and png files
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2024-03-09 18:51:48

субота, 9 березня 2024 р. 20:44:24 EET Mincho Kondarev написано:
> Hello,
> I need some instructions how to upload the docbook and png file.
> I have translated the kstars documentation and made the screenshots.
> I tried to upload them in my fork of kstars on gitlab (invent.kde.org) and
> make request (according the instruction in README file in kstars directory),
> But there was a failure:
> 	remote: Audit failure - Commit
> f57216b1293c89425466f5f30dfe090447f0b117 - Translation contributions must be
> submitted according to https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/translation
> remote: Push declined - commits failed audit
>
> What is the correct way to do that?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mincho Kondarev

Hi,

They should be uploaded into Subversion. Example (just change "uk" into "bg"):

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/uk/docs/kstars/kstars/

Scripty will put them into the KStars repo automatically.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Yuri