List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    How to upload docbook and png files
From:       Mincho Kondarev <mkondarev () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2024-03-09 18:44:24

Hello,
I need some instructions how to upload the docbook and png file.
I have translated the kstars documentation and made the screenshots.
I tried to upload them in my fork of kstars on gitlab (invent.kde.org) and
make request (according the instruction in README file in kstars directory),
But there was a failure:
	remote: Audit failure - Commit
f57216b1293c89425466f5f30dfe090447f0b117 - Translation contributions must be
submitted according to https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/translation
remote: Push declined - commits failed audit

What is the correct way to do that?

Thanks in advance

Mincho Kondarev