List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kolorfill translation to Kiswahili
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2023-12-29 14:20:26

Johnny Jazeix ha scritto:

> Thank you,
>
> Albert created the folder in trunk/l10n-kf6 and I've copied the translation
> for kcoreaddons from the kf5.

As we are here, please make sure the editor is configured correctly. The
kcoreaddons6_qt.po file has almost no headers filled in:

"Project-Id-Version: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: \n"
"PO-Revision-Date: \n"
"Last-Translator: \n"
"Language-Team: Swahili <kde-l10n-sw@kde.org>\n"

Especially the Last-Translator one; and the file itself doesn't contain any
copyright information. We shouldn't accept such files.

At some point we should enforce the fact those headers shouldn't be empty when
committing...

Ciao
--
Luigi