List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: For great Translate Team (azerbaijan)
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-04-07 22:01:03

El dimarts, 7 d'abril de 2020, a les 8:01:07 CEST, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> понеділок, 6 квітня 2020 р. 23:26:17 EEST Xəyyam Qocayev \
> написано:
> > Помогите пожалуйста мне создать и добавить \
> > команду здесь <https://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php> для \
> > своего языка.
>
> Hi again,
>
> For all:
>
> Xəyyam wants to add his team to our team list. It is recommended to address
> this mailing list in such cases:
>
> "If the team of the language you are searching for is not here, please contact
> kde-i18n-doc@kde.org to request more information on how to create a new team."
>
> https://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php
>
> Xəyyam, can you provide some details? Namely,
>
> 1. Translation team mailing list.
>
> 2. Translation team site.
>
> 3. Quick info about your team.
>
> Thanks in advance for your answers.

We're not going to add a team until that team has done serious work.

It happens quite often that people say "I want to do be added!" but then when they \
realize they have to translate thousands of messages they just disappear.

Xəyyam, please have a look at \
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/az/frameworks/ translate some files \
accounting for some thousands of messages, send them to me and once that's done we \
can continue with the rest of the setup of the team.

Best Regards,
  Albert